Alcohol Addiction Treatment Programs in Lafayette
Alcohol addiction is a progressive disease. We focus on rehabilitation and relapse prevention to help patients maintain long-term sobriety.
Why Consider Treatment at Sycamore Springs
Treatment for alcohol addiction involves a combination behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication.
Treatment for Alcohol Addiction Can Include:
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Group therapy
- Alumni group support
- Family counseling and education
- Intensive outpatient treatment and relapse prevention
- Discharge planning
- Community resources and recovery support groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness and wellness education, nutrition education
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Dual diagnosis provides treatment for addiction while also addressing the symptoms of the co-occurring mental condition. Learn about the different levels of care available and find a treatment program that’s right for you.
- Inpatient Programs
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Medication Management
Substance abuse treatment is available on an outpatient basis for adolescents. See outpatient programs for more information.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some related questions and answers that you might find useful. If you need more information, you can call us 24/7 at 765-743-4400.
View more frequently asked questions.