Nationally Recognized Web Page Links for Addiction & Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health: www.nimh.nih.gov.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse: www.nida.nih.gov.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: www.samhsa.gov.
- COGNIT-Continuous Recovery Management System: www.cognitsa.com Login: elearning.cognitsa.com.
- Hazelden and Dartmouth Medical School Co-Occurring Disorders Program (CDP): www.cooccurring.org
- The authors of CDP are internationally recognized pioneers in the research and treatment of co-occurring disorders from Dartmouth Medical
- Matrix Institute on Addictions: www.matrixinstitute.org. - specializes in addiction and relapse prevention for
substance abuse and dependency.
Twelve-Step Recovery Websites